Institution: European Institute of Innovation and Technology
Start Date: Available now
Find out and discover tools and methods to improve how your health data is managed with this free online course entitled “Managing Your Health Data”. This course is offered by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology.
In this course you will explore how you can actively manage your own health data. You will learn what health data is and how it’s stored. You will discover tools you can use to understand and use your own health data.
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Commitment: 2 hours
- Subject: Health & Psychology
- Institution: European Institute of Innovation and Technology
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Available now
- Requirement: Basic computer skills
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The European Institute of Innovation and Technology is a unique EU body boosting Europe’s ability to innovate, creating pan-European partnerships to find innovative solutions to global challenges.
This course is for anyone interested in improving how their health data is managed. You need basic computer skills but no previous experience of the subject.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($44)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
- You can register yourself here.
- You can use the hashtag #FLHealthDataManagement to talk about this course on social media.
In this course, you will cover the following topics:
- Overview of health data
- Introduction to Hospital Health Data Management
- Introduction to Citizen Health Data Management
- Overview of trustworthy and verified online services
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe what health data is
- Explore information resources used in medical care and health research
- Develop a Personal Health Record
- Compare different trustworthy and verified resources of clinical information
- Explore tools and applications for clinical data management
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of Hospital Health Data Management
- Produce clinical data using wearable or health monitoring devices
Who Will You Learn With?
- David Pérez del Rey: Associate Prof. at Artificial Intelligence Department UPM.
- Sergio Paraiso: PhD and teaching assistant at the UPM,
- Raúl Alonso-Calvo: PhD in Computer Science from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Edward Meinert: Chartered engineer
- Importance of Course: You will learn how to take control of your own health data.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now